Conti Strata is continuing to support our clients through this time of uncertainty surrounding Coronavirus.
The health and well-being of our clients, colleagues and the community remains our number one priority during this time.
This page will be updated with the latest advice and guidance.
What We Are Doing
Our Senior Management team has been hard at work planning and implementing strategic procedures in response to the escalating situation to allow for our business and service continuity.
We have been communicating directly with our clients to forecast and implement support measures to assist many owners who may be experiencing financial hardship as a result of the forced closure of major sectors.
Until further notice we have implemented the following measures which are in line with government and health authority recommendations;
- We are fully operational; 80% of our staff have been working from home on our networked system and are available to respond to emails and take phone calls without any impact to our clients.
- Our whole team is meeting via video and audio teleconferencing every morning and regularly throughout the day in order to remain up to date, communicate and keep up morale.
- Key minimal staff remain in the office and are actively engaging in social distancing and exercising strong hygiene and sanitisation practices. Due to the majority of staff working from home, those left in the office are greatly spread out and well exceed the required 4 square metre rule implemented by the government. We will continue to monitor advice in relation to staff working in the office.
- Face to face meetings with our staff have been suspended until further notice and are being replaced with alternate modes of meeting. Please contact your Strata Manager to organise an alternative method of meeting such as teleconferencing and electronic voting. Postponement of meetings is also an option however should be a last resort.
- Our office is no longer receiving visitors in line with best practice to curb the spread of the virus. The only exception to this at the present time is Strata Searchers who are carrying out necessary work for the sale of properties in our portfolio. The Strata Search room is located away from the main office and undergoes a rigorous cleaning before and after each appointment.
- We have implemented an alternate key management system which is arranged over the phone and eliminates the need to access our office. Please call us if you have any queries in relation to this or require more information.
- We have arranged for signs to be affixed to building noticeboards providing residents with information and requirements on recommended hygiene practices to curb the spread of illness in their building and directives in regard to social distancing and self-isolation within the context of strata scheme living.
- We are liaising closely with tradespeople in relation to their continued operation, many of which are currently deemed to be providing essential services e.g. plumbers and electricians. We have issued notices to our tradespeople on new key collection procedures and on risk management when carrying out work at buildings. Please call us if you have any queries in relation to this or require more information.
Keeping Safe & Well
In the interest of protecting yourself and your family from Coronavirus, we encourage you to remain well informed on updates issued from reliable sources such as the Australian Government Department of Health and NSW Health websites which are updated daily.
We have provided some relevant links below;
Please continue to practice, strong hygiene, social-distancing and self-isolation which are recommended and outlined in the government websites.
If you develop a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath or you are in contact with someone else who has Coronavirus, seek medical attention.
Call your GP, Healthdirect 1800 022 222 (24 hour helpline) or Healthdirect National Coronavirus Helpline (24 hours) 1800 020 080 or in an emergency, your local hospital emergency department.
If symptoms are severe and it is a medical emergency, such as shortness of breath at rest or difficulty breathing, dial 000 and ask for an ambulance.
Keeping Informed & Updated
We will continue to update you and respond proactively to the rapidly evolving situation.
This may entail further changes to decisions and measures currently in place in order to swiftly meet government and health authority advice at short notice.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience at this time.
We also wish to thank the many clients who have been in contact and are working with us to navigate this uncertain time by responding compassionately and pragmatically to the ever-evolving situation.
Our aim, as always, is to safeguard the stability of your home or investment, now more than ever.
We are here to help and we will get through this.
We are all in this together.